• Children under the age of 4 are not permitted.
• Individuals are not permitted to canoe.
• Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
• No fishing allowed unless with appropriate permit and license.
• Arrive 15 minutes before your launch to allow enough time to be equipped and briefed on your journey.
• Buoyancy Aids must be worn at all times on the river.
• Dogs are welcome although buoyancy aids are not provided
• At least one group member must have previous canoeing experience
• It is advised that all group members are proficient swimmers
• Respect other river users, including fisherman.
• We advise all our customers to read “The Canoeists Guide to the Wye”. The guide offers great information and is available to view online by using the below link:
• Environment Agency Website
• No alcohol should be consumed prior to or during your trip on the river.
• Proof of identification (passport or driving licence) is required from the group leader wishing to hire our equipment. This will be retained until our equipment is returned
• Clients booking by telephone will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Conditions on the river can change quickly. No matter what the forecast is, be prepared. Plan your day well with all your group members. Please call or email if you have any questions. Always bring the following with you on your journey.
• Mobile Phone
• Long sleeved top
• Light waterproof top
• Suntan Lotion
• A hat
• Water & Food – even if stopping for a pub lunch!
• A warm change of clothing
Follow the Countryside Code! Please keep your litter and we will dispose of it for you.